16065[NTB] Tab Configuration

  • Brian Binder
    Dec 31 1:14 PM
      Back in the days of Professional Write for DOS, you could setup your tabs to
      allow you to move X amount of spaces on a line.

      Can NoteTab do this?

      Say for instance that I am going down to the tenth line of a document...For
      my first tab, I want to move it over one tab's length. For the second tab
      (on the same line) I want to move it over 2 tabs length, and for the 3rd
      time I hit tab on the same line, I want it to move over 5 tabs lengths.

      Is this possible?

      So instead of moving over 5-5-5-5-5 (for instance), I could move 5-10-20-5
      (for instance)

      Thanx!

      Brian
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic