15989Re: [NTB] Are NTB Lite and Std buggy? was: Word Wrap problem v.4.86

    Dec 6, 2003
      Hi Larry,

      Could you hold on to this and re-post on the [NRN] when we start
      testing please. I'll keep copies, but might forget. TIA

      >Hi Eric, Jody, and Roger,
      >
      >At 02:48 PM 12/4/03 +1100, you wrote:
      >>NoteTab Light 4.86 under Win98SE.
      >>
      >>I have been using this for ages & love it to bits. However,
      >>recently a problem has arisen that I can't fix for the life of
      >>me. Perhaps someone might help.
      >>
      >>Originally I had set defaults so that word wrap could be
      >>toggled using ^W and set at 65. This worked well.

      See ya in the funnies!
      jody

      clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, notetab.net
      sojourner.us, notetab.net/html/cd-info.htm