15439Re: [NTB] Trial Features

  • Ugly Person
    Aug 7 7:52 PM
      From: "sisterscape" <sisterscape@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 22:16
      Subject: [NTB] Trial Features

      > Greetings all!
      >
      > I have been using NoteTab Light for well over a year. A few days ago a
      > new message appeared in the top bar - (Trial Features: xx days left).
      > I have no idea what this is about since I have been using NoteTab for
      > so long and have not downloaded the spell checker or thesaurus. I also
      > do not have the Commercial Features menu command available in View.
      > Should I just ignore this or will it self-destruct on day 0??

      It won't self-destruct.... however you just won't be able to use them. I
      have no idea how long the "trial features" are supposed to last for, but
      because you're using the freeware variant, I would assume that these "trial
      features" are standard in the commercial versions for which you'd have to
      pay for. It's up to you if you want to take that step. Anyway you look at
      it though, it's a kick-ass product no matter which version you use. If you
      don't wish to or can't be bothered, if I'm not mistaken, NoteTab Light will
      continue to run as always, minus these "features" whatever they are.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic