15414reload file

  • jshack01
    Aug 1 8:38 AM
      I saw a couple of posts related to viewing log files but I didn't see
      any that answered my question, so my apologies if this is a FAQ I'm
      bringing up.

      When I open a log file with NTP for viewing, every time the process
      that's generating that log adds to it I get a Confirm box asking if I
      want to reload the file. I click "NO" and move on. If it's a log file
      that is very active, those Confirm boxes are non-stop. Kinda makes it
      tough to do anything else except click "NO".

      I do not have an X in the "reload open documents" box on the general
      options tab.

      I don't want to disable all confirmations, I just want the program to
      ignore what's happening in realtime to the file while I'm looking at
      it. Does this make sense? How can I make the reload confirmation
      questions just stop?

      Thanks.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic