15101Re: [NTB] *Select All* and document position on XP

    Jun 10, 2003
      Hi All,

      >So it's not a change with the new version ... I guess it could be a
      >behavior particular to Windows XP.

      Anytime text is selected in NoteTab, the cursor sits at the
      beginning of the selection. So, if you Ctrl+A the cursor will be
      at 1:1. If you select text manually and select from say 1:25 to 3:2
      the cursor sits ant 1:25 not like you might think: 3:2 since that is
      where you selected to before letting go of the mouse button.

      H=GetCursor
      ; ^!Select All
      ^!Info ^$GetRow$:^$GetCol$
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic