15040Re: [NTB] Locking up trying to view in browser

    Jun 2, 2003
      Hi Victor,

      Check your configuration under the Internet tab like Larry
      mentioned below. You might also try a new INI file, FWIW. I
      don't know of others having the problem. You might also try
      shutting down any other programs/utilities that are running in
      case there is a conflict.

      >Sorry, I am running WindowsXP, but will looksee if this file even exists. Thanks Jody
      >Jody <av1611@...> wrote:
      >Hi Victor and Larry,
      >If you are running in Windows ME, please read Browsers.dat found
      >in Help under the Index tab. In short, set UseDDE to equal a
      >zero: UseDDE=0 in the Browsers.dat file. It is found in
      >NoteTab's main folder under the [ie] section and possibly play
      >with it for other browsers like [Mozilla] I think most of them
      >use DDE..
      >>Hi Larry, yes, mine is about the same as yours, although the exe
      >>file name is the same. The path is correct. I have been using
      >>Notetab for well over two years, but upgraded etc. Not sure what
      >>the problem is. I know that when I put in a crazy executable in
      >>the blank, then run the program and select that option, it runs
      >>the program just fine. I think I have a problem with MS, but am
      >>still looking for the answer.
      >>Thanks for your recommendation,
      >>Larry Thomas <larryt@...> wrote:
      >>Hi Victor,
      >>At 05:45 PM 5/30/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >>> I upgraded to the latest version of NoteTabPro, and have ended
      >>> up with a version that doesn't seem to want to run my browser
      >>> when editing Html files. I configured my tool bar to include
      >>> both "View in Browser" and "View in other browser" but each
      >>> time I call up NoteTabPro, open or begin editing an Html file,
      >>> then viewing in browser, using one of the buttons, or from the
      >>> menu, NoteTabPro locks up.
      >>I may not be able to help but go to the Options panel and look at the
      >>Internet Tab. Mine shows:
      >>Main Browser
      >>Other Browser
      >>C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe

      Happy Tab'n,