15035A thought for future consideration.

  • Jeff Scism
    May 30, 2003
      I sometimes do a large amount of global replacing with documents
      open, and changes in an extensive text in a single document. I use
      the Trplace all a lot.

      However in latge amounts of replacements I sometimes wait a long
      time not knowing if I have a hang-up, or if the process is continuing
      normally.

      Also while a global replacement is in progress the pop-up STAYS on top
      and immobile and if I look at other open programs it is dead square
      in the middle of my screen, and until the process ends, I have to work
      around it. It doesn't drag, it doesn't minimize.

      Suggestions, can this be run "in the background" and can there be a
      progress indicator?

      Always on top is NOT good if I multitask while NoteTab is processing
      changes.

      --

      Jeffery Scism, IBSSG

      Links to my Homepages: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/