15032Re: [NTB] Locking up trying to view in browser

    May 31, 2003
      Hi Victor and Larry,

      If you are running in Windows ME, please read Browsers.dat found
      in Help under the Index tab. In short, set UseDDE to equal a
      zero: UseDDE=0 in the Browsers.dat file. It is found in
      NoteTab's main folder under the [ie] section and possibly play
      with it for other browsers like [Mozilla] I think most of them
      use DDE..

      >Hi Larry, yes, mine is about the same as yours, although the exe
      >file name is the same. The path is correct. I have been using
      >Notetab for well over two years, but upgraded etc. Not sure what
      >the problem is. I know that when I put in a crazy executable in
      >the blank, then run the program and select that option, it runs
      >the program just fine. I think I have a problem with MS, but am
      >still looking for the answer.
      >
      >Thanks for your recommendation,
      >Vic
      >
      >Larry Thomas <larryt@...> wrote:
      >
      >Hi Victor,
      >
      >At 05:45 PM 5/30/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >> I upgraded to the latest version of NoteTabPro, and have ended
      >> up with a version that doesn't seem to want to run my browser
      >> when editing Html files. I configured my tool bar to include
      >> both "View in Browser" and "View in other browser" but each
      >> time I call up NoteTabPro, open or begin editing an Html file,
      >> then viewing in browser, using one of the buttons, or from the
      >> menu, NoteTabPro locks up.
      >
      >I may not be able to help but go to the Options panel and look at the
      >Internet Tab. Mine shows:
      >
      >Main Browser
      >C:\Internet\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe
      >
      >Other Browser
      >C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe

      Happy Tab'n,