15027Re: [NTB] Locking up trying to view in browser

  • Larry Thomas
    May 30, 2003
      Hi Victor,

      At 05:45 PM 5/30/03 -0000, you wrote:
      >I upgraded to the latest version of NoteTabPro, and have ended up
      >with a version that doesn't seem to want to run my browser when
      >editing Html files. I configured my tool bar to include both "View
      >in Browser" and "View in other browser" but each time I call up
      >NoteTabPro, open or begin editing an Html file, then viewing in
      >browser, using one of the buttons, or from the menu, NoteTabPro
      >locks up.

      I may not be able to help but go to the Options panel and look at the
      Internet Tab. Mine shows:

      Main Browser
      C:\Internet\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe

      Other Browser
      C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe

      What does yours say?

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...