1497[NTB] H="Save/Reload" was Undo greyed out

  • Jody Adair
    Jul 31, 1998
      Hi Larry,

      You wrote:

      >If I paste H="Heading Name" and text into an outline
      >and then do a File/Save, the outline is properly saved
      >with the next heading in it but the heading does not
      >appear in the heading list. If I do an Edit/Reload,
      >the heading still does not appear in the heading list.

      H="Heading Name 1"

      By chance are you not leaving a space above H="Heading
      Name"? You must have a space above it, blank line, in
      order for it to work.

      Using the text from H="Heading Name 1" down to the end of
      this in an outline if I save an reload it H="Heading Name
      1" appears as a new heading with the body in the main
      window containing all this even H="Heading Name 2" which
      is good. that way we have a way to put "H=Heading" in an
      outline without it getting converted.
      H="Heading Name 2"

      By chance are you not leaving a space above H="Heading
      Name"? You must have a space above it, blank line, in
      order for it to work.

      Using the text from H="Heading Name 1" down to the end of
      this in an outline if I save an reload it H="Heading Name
      1" appears as a new heading with the body in the main
      window containing all this even H="Heading Name 2" which
      is good. that way we have a way to put "H=Heading" in an
      outline without it getting converted.

      c ya,
      Jody
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23