14936Re: [NTB] Don't Want Multiple Instances

    May 8, 2003
      Hi popswork,

      Larry's suggestion is correct and Sheri's if you are running
      switches in your shortcuts. Just a hunch, but I think what may
      be happening is you have more than one NoteTab installed and you
      are changing (uncheck Allow Multiple Instances) in one of them,
      but using a shortcut to the other that has not been unchecked.
      That's my guess anyway. Do a search for NotePro.exe or
      NoteTab.exe depending on the version(s) you are running to find
      all the installs. Search over all your drives.

      Larry, just a note to say that when in Options and OK is clicked,
      that is when the registry is changed. You can go directly back
      into Options if you wish after clicking OK and see the change was
      made. So, you really do not need to restart NoteTab unless you
      want to be double sure. :-) (Go RegEdit also and monitor;)

      >--- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Larry Thomas <larryt@c...> wrote:
      >
      >> It is hard for me to tell but go to options to the Advanced tab
      >> and see it you have accidentally checked the box labeled "Store
      >> in Registry". If it is, uncheck it and then check the "Allow
      >> Multiple Instances" and shut the program down. Then restart
      >> the program and uncheck "Allow Multiple Instances". Then
      >> restart the program and that should fix it.
      >
      >Thanks for the response Larry - unfortunately this was not the
      >case for me. Still have the problem if anyone has further
      >suggestions!

      Happy Tab'n,