14914Re: [NTB] about "replace"

  • hsavage
    May 3, 2003
      mcmaier wrote:

      >I need to change 3 items in many documents and I'd like to do this in groups. Does the "all documents" in Scope from the dialogue box refer to only those documents currently opened by tabs or all documents period. Thanks..........

      mcmaier,

      The 'All Documents' in the Replace dialog refers only to documents
      loaded. However, if you do a CTRL+D or select the Search > Search Disk
      function the files do not have to be loaded. Although I haven't used
      the SearchDisk I understand it works very well from comments on these lists.

      Press Ctrl+D and select the 'Replace in Files' tab and enjoy.

      hrs
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic