14912Re: [NTB] error message

    May 3, 2003
      Hi Ed,

      Since you did not add to this post what I said, I already forgot
      about it and that is fine with me. ;-) I only have a few pet
      peeves, so other than those, I consider myself a fairly OK list
      owner/moderator and easy to get a long with. Some people think
      at times that I am arguing with them or complaining, but that is
      definitely not so and in most the cases - it's just that I didn't
      get my point across the way I meant to.

      I try to find the middle ground that pleases the most of the
      people; we will always have differences, cry babies, the
      argumentive types with us. I for one am glad that we have the
      minimal "undesirables" <bg> on these lists. It takes two to
      tango as they say. :) Anyhow, no offence taken at all.

      Our CD-ROMs have many extras on them; check it out sometime at:

      Order Fookes Software through me on CD...
      Ordering Information: Price, CD build type...
      Programs, Utilities, Helps, Clip Tutorial...

      Discussion Mailing Lists

      >At my age Jody, I will do my best to remember that, but if I get
      >excited I may for get to remove it. This program POPFile is a
      >gem but it does do something's that annoys list people, however I
      >will stop replying if I forget again, I had just as soon lurk and
      >learn anyhow. Sorry to have upset the old apple cart but perhaps
      >we can get it righted

      Happy Tab'n,