1490Re: [NTB] Undo greyed out

  • Lawrence R. Thomas
    Jul 31, 1998
      At 06:50 PM 7/31/98 -0500, Grandma Kay wrote:
      >The easiest way to copy stuff into an outline is to open a new
      >text document, set your PasteBoard Divider to ^p^ph=^p & set
      >PasteBoard on. Copy all the stuff you want & then go back &
      >search for '^p^pH=' and type in whatever heading name you want
      >for that section. When you're done, Copy All and paste it at the
      >end of your last Outline heading. Save & Reload. As long as
      >there is a blank line above all of the 'H=' lines, you'll get a
      >new Outline section for each one.

      I would just like to point out a problem that I have with the Save & Reload
      you talk about. If I paste H="Heading Name" and text into an outline and
      then do a File/Save, the outline is properly saved with the next heading in
      it but the heading does not appear in the heading list. If I do an
      Edit/Reload, the heading still does not appear in the heading list. If I
      close the file after saving it and then reopen it then it does appear in
      the heading list. It also appears in the heading list if I save the file
      and then quit NoteTab and restart NoteTab later.

      Larry Thomas
      larryt@...

      ----