1480Re: [NTB] Undo greyed out

  • DaddyVL
    Jul 31, 1998
      At 11:35 PM 7/31/98 +0200, you wrote:
      >Hi Clifford,
      >
      >>I did command "headings to clipboard" (right click option in headings
      >>window), then did paste in main window.
      >>They came down with no square brackets, and when I went to undo the button
      >>was greyed-out!!!
      >>Shouldn't I be able to undo a paste???????
      >
      >Sure! But maybe you have enabled automatic saving at certain time intervals
      >and did not set the option "Undo after Save" which would let you undo a
      >text operation even if the file was saved.
      >
      >Best regards,
      >Eric G.V. Fookes <fookes@...>

      Thanks for response...

      no, autosave is not on.
      I duplicated problem again;
      o file | new outline
      o typed name 'abcde' then enter

      o in resulting new outline I clicked yellow plus button (add new heading)
      o typed 'aaaaaaaaaaa' into name box then enter
      o clicked yellow plus button (add new heading)
      o typed 'bbbbbbbbbbbbbb' into name box then enter
      o clicked yellow plus button (add new heading)
      o typed 'cccccccccccccc' into name box then enter

      o in heading window rightclicked, then chose headings to clipboard

      o put cursor in right window
      o clicked on little clipboard toolbutton to paste
      o contents show up in right window but
      o UNDO BUTTON IS GREYED-OUT

      (note; file has not been saved yet...)

      ----