14797Re: [NTB] Scrolling text using mouse wheel

    Apr 2, 2003
      Hi Russell,

      Hi All, been sick, but feeling better... ;)

      Make sure you have the mouse extension software running. The
      mouseware/software and drivers are an extension of MS' and Logitech
      wheel mouse drivers. The mouseware/drivers need to be running at
      least in the background to get all the extended features. You can
      hide the icon from the system tray. I know with my Logitech I must
      keep the configuration software running in the background for it to
      work. Logitech's extension software is EM_EXEC in the Task Manager
      and Intellimouse is Point32. (You can press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open
      the Task Manager).

      Happy Tab'n,