14704Re: [NTB] closing tabs & integration with Netcaptor

  • Alec Burgess
    Mar 1, 2003
      Michael, (Jody)

      I think the answer Jody gave while good, might be the answer to a different
      question than you asked. When I try what Jody suggested on a buffer I want
      to get rid of (doing a Delete) asks you to confirm deletion before it

      These two one liners use "Close Discard" and "Close All,Discard" to either
      close the current file (buffer) or all files (buffers) without requiring a

      Put them in a clip library, drag them to the clipbar(s) you have open most
      often (and then use right/click on clipbutton to change icon to the close
      and close-all icons)

      Now instead of using the normal close button or right-click option use your
      new clip button instead and you won't have to answer questions all the time.

      ^!Close All,Discard

      ^!Close Discard

      Regards ... Alec