14700Re: [NTB] closing tabs & integration with Netcaptor

    Feb 28, 2003
      Hi Michael,

      I have a Clip on my default Clipbar that Recycles the file. If I
      hold the Ctrl key down it will keep sending files to the Recycle
      Bin until I release the key. You can right click over the tab
      and choose Delete, or use the Delete Document tool on your
      Toolbar or Shortcut menu.

      >1) I'm a software developer and use Notetab pretty much all day. I
      >often open new tabs to temporarily store data I don't intend to save.
      >How can I close those tabs without being prompted to save the file?

      Happy Tab'n,