14699Re: [NTB] NTP: double-click/Open link in browser

    Feb 28, 2003
      Hi Acidophilus,

      >When I double-click a work in NTP (4.86np/full), it opens a
      >dialog box; the Windows title bar says "Open link in browser...",
      >and the words in the box say "Select, complete or type a URL."

      When you click on a disk file path that NoteTab cannot find, then
      you will get that box. It is the Open Link (F9) feature under the
      Tools menu. NoteTab tries to help out by guessing at what it
      might be. Check the direction of the slashes in the path to see
      whether it is an HTML link or disk file. It makes a difference in
      which way NoteTab tries to open the file.

      Happy Tab'n,