      From: hsavage
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 3:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] 'drag and drop' problem

      Don Daugherty wrote:

      >What kind of 'drag and drop' are you trying to do? Myself, I've never
      >dragged anything to or from NoteTab so this must be a capability I've not
      >been aware of.
      >

      >>All seems well except that the 'drag and drop' function no longer works!

      William, Don,

      I agree with Don. I don't think NoteTab ever had 'drag and drop' with 2
      exceptions. Within a document, you can drag text to another spot within
      that document. Second, you can drag new files from a file manager into
      NoteTab for editing.

      If there is something else I am unaware of it. Can you be more explicit.

      hrs

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor