14558Re: [NTB] Re: Notetab playing sounds!

    Feb 3, 2003
      Hi cantello768,

      No, I have not. I'll pass the information on to Eric
      <bugs@...> though, so that he can get it off in the next
      maintenance release. I can only suggest that you turn your
      speaker sound down so you do not hear the Windows default "Beep"
      when trying to close an unsaved file and other features.

      >> Notetab makes an annoying sound whenever a message box is
      >> displayed. System sounds are completely disabled and no other
      >> applications make these sounds. The "MS-Office Sounds" checkbox
      >> in Options|View is disabled.
      >> How do I stop these annoying sounds?
      >Did you find a way to disable those sounds in NoteTab?
      >I tried both the Pro and the Light version and both play this
      >annoying sound. This is probably the single thing that bugs me
      >most about NTB and will affect my choice of an editor.

      Happy Tab'n,