14552Re: Notetab playing sounds!

  • cantello768 <dysprosium@web.de>
    Jan 31, 2003
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "marlarius <martinlarsen@b...>"

      > Notetab makes an annoying sound whenever a message box is displayed.
      System sounds are completely disabled and no other applications make
      these sounds. The "MS-Office Sounds" checkbox in Options|View is disabled.

      > How do I stop these annoying sounds?

      Did you find a way to disable those sounds in NoteTab?

      I tried both the Pro and the Light version and both play this annoying
      sound. This is probably the single thing that bugs me most about NTB
      and will affect my choice of an editor.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic