14499Re: [NTB] Notetab playing sounds!

    Jan 21, 2003
      Hi Martin,

      >Notetab makes an annoying sound whenever a message box is
      >displayed. System sounds are completely disabled and no other
      >applications make these sounds. The "MS-Office Sounds" checkbox
      >in Options|View is disabled.

      The following are the settings for sounds in NoteTab. I believe
      you want to go to View | Options | Toolbar and uncheck Click
      Sound.

      MS Office sounds under the View menu. (Dulled/greyed when not available)
      Tab bar (Configure)
      Tools (Configure)
      Toolbar (Click Sound check box and configure)

      You can stop some of the message windows under the General tab by
      unchecking the box to...

      Display Prompts:
      Show warning prompts when you choose the Reload and Delete commands,
      and when you choose the Search Disk command when NoteTab contains
      unsaved changes.

      >How do I stop these annoying sounds?

      Some of us like them. :) My wife finds them annoying, so I crank
      it up. <bg>