14430missing words while printing a file

  • yc_mc <chen.yu@worldnet.att.net>
    Dec 25, 2002
      Hello!

      When I edit a text file using NoteTab Light, I always never hit the
      return key during a paragraph. Now when I print the file, even if I
      check the box "word wrap", if a paragraph is long enough, the
      printout stops somewhere in the middle of the paragraph i.e, the rest
      will miss from the printout. But for the
      same file, if I print it from the notepad window, such phenomenon
      won't occur. Could somebody help me figure it out? Thanks in advance!

      yc