      From: Jan Rosenstreich
      Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:49 PM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] (unknown)

      On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:24:07 -0500, "Gail A. Scarbrough"
      <glsh47@...> wrote:

      >When I list many auctions on e-Bay often times much of the listing is
      >the same from one auction to another. In other words, the title will be
      >the same font face, color, alignment ect. Likewise with the body. The
      >only thing that will be different is the text itself. What I want to do
      >is save my present auction so that all I have to do is change the text
      >for the next one. Would this be called a clip or outline or what? What
      >is the best way and place to save this?

      You can create a template from scratch or copy one of your existing
      pages (removing the title and text) and convert it to a template.
      Search the help file for "templates" for more information.

      Jan
      --
      Jan Rosenstreich - mystic@...
      Independent Distributor #130-646