14254Re: [NTB] Another tab question

  • David Weiszbrod
    Nov 2, 2002
      Hugo, Don, I used Don's method which required a change.

      \s\s{\s*} requires REGULAR EXP. to be checked in the
      find/replace box. That searches two or more, not three
      or more. Also ^T puts ^T in its place. It has to be
      \t. I think it has to do with "REGULAR EXP." I have
      not researched the difference. ^T works in non regular
      exp.

      Having a built in function makes it easy. Although I
      now can search some special characters that may not
      have a built in function.

      Thanks, Dave