14122Re: [NTB] Problem with Clipboard

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Sep 30, 2002
      Hi Tarkus,

      >I don't think NTP is doing anything wrong (other than probably being in
      >the chain when it shouldn't be), but for some reason CM is giving me
      >problems when it's not first in the chain. So any programs I can stop
      >from bumping it down in the chain will help.

      NoteTab hooks itself to the Clipboard chain so that it knows when to enable
      or disable the Paste button in the toolbar. Obviously, the same hook is
      used for the Pasteboard feature and a number of Clip commands. NoteTab does
      not decide on its position in the chain since this is handled by Windows.
      In any case, the position in the chain should have no incidence over other
      software.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes