      From: Fabienne Christenson
      To: notetab notetab
      Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 6:53 PM
      Subject: [NTB] Windows 98 & Pro

      I have had a great deal of trouble with text editors and Windows 98 (e.g..
      Homesite, HTML Kit, 1st Page, etc.). It seems that NoteTab does well and
      remains stable with W98. I was wondering if the same can be said for NoteTab
      Pro, and if that is recommended for the W98 user. Also, any advice about
      using NT with W98 would be appreciated as well. Thanks.