13678Re: [NTB] Windows 98 & Pro --- Oops!

  • CF_Muehling
    Jul 8 6:12 AM
      Hi all!
      I want to apologize in advance, just in case an anti-spam message of
      mine shows up in this list. Something in Greg's message flagged it
      into my Reply-with-death-wish template, and I'm not sure I stopped
      it.

      So if I didn't, I apologize in advance to all, and particularly Greg.
      Thanks for understanding and ignoring it!
      Christine

      --- In notetab@y..., "Greg Chapman" <greg@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Fabienne,
      >
      > You said:
      >
      > > I have had a great deal of trouble with text editors and Windows
      98 (e.g..
      > > Homesite, HTML Kit, 1st Page, etc.). It seems that NoteTab does
      well and
      > > remains stable with W98. I was wondering if the same can be said
      for
      > NoteTab
      > > Pro, and if that is recommended for the W98 user. Also, any
      advice about
      > > using NT with W98 would be appreciated as well. Thanks.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic