13293Re: [NTB] How to remove a file from Favorites

  • Jim Hall
    Apr 15, 2002
      Hi Gail,

      Personally, I use the "remove file from menu" option. :-)

      There are several ways.

      Right Click in the Quick List window where your favorites are shown and select "Remove" and the highlighted favorite is removed.
      Caution - DELETE will delete the category - be sure to select "REMOVE"

      OR

      FAVORITES>ORGANIZE>GO TO FAVORITES

      OR

      SHIFT + F2

      OR

      Go to the FAVORITES directory in your NoteTab directory and drag and drop the appropriate .FAV file (Category file) into an open instance of NoteTab and edit to your hearts content.

      Regards,

      Jim

      At 11:08 AM 4/15/2002 -0700, you wrote:
      >I need to remove some files on my Favorites menu.
      >How do people do this? I wish there was a "remove
      >file from menu" option. Suggestions, please.
      >Thank you.
      >Gail
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic