13291Re: [NTB] put Notetab to be the deffault html editor

    Apr 15, 2002
      Hi Manuel123,

      >When I press the aplication key, in a "file.html:" and I go to
      >edit option, the deffault html editor is Frontpage.

      Go to the Help menu and click on Replace MS Notepad. Also into
      Options | Associations and Remove the file associations if there
      are any there that do not appear to be working correctly. Click
      on OK so the registry gets updated and then go back into
      Associations and Add the file types you want. Just Add them if
      none were there to begin with. You can always go to the
      Utilities Library and click on the Clips listed below the NoteTab
      Shortcut section clicking on the Clips you desired.