13223Re: [NTB] Problem with Oracle SQL*PLUS and NoteTab lite 4.86C

    Apr 8, 2002
      Hi BeilstWH,

      You might try searching for NoteTab Light on the web and find a
      site that has not updated for awhile. There are normally a few
      of them out there. (Perhaps somebody will send an older copy to
      you via private eMail or upload it for you to download.)

      You can register and buy a CD if you would like and I could send
      an older version on a CD-ROM with all the other programs and
      files on the latest. (I can sell you just a CD with the software
      on it and put the version of Light you want on it also.) See
      http://www.notetab.net/html/cd-orders.htm I also have some older
      registered versions on CD and some older registered versions with
      small flaws in them that I will give $5.00 the cost of the CD if
      you order through snail mail with a check drawn on US funds or an International money order.