13221Re: [NTB] Problem with Oracle SQL*PLUS and NoteTab lite 4.86C

  • BeilstWH
    Apr 8, 2002
      That didn't change it's behavoir. When the editor is invoked, notetab
      is not running. I also tried check the "Multiple Instances" and that
      didn't make any difference either. Unfortunally I overwrote the
      previous version with the new one. Is there any way to get the
      previous version of Notetab lite?

      --- In notetab@y..., "Eric G.V. Fookes" <egroups@f...> wrote:
      > At 21:09 05/04/02 +0000, you wrote:
      > >With the previous versions, when I invoked the editor in Sql*Plus
      > >with the edit command, NOTETAB would be invoked and it would edit a
      > >temporary file called afiedt.buf. While notetab was running the
      > >SQL*Plus program would wait. When notetab was exited, sql*Plus
      would
      > >read in the afiedt.buf file and insert the contents into its
      working
      > >buffer (fairly standard stuff). What happens with the 8.46c version
      > >is that sql*plus never waits and immediatly reads in the contents
      of
      > >afiedt.buf (which has not been changed). Any ideas why the behavoir
      > >changed?
      >
      > Sql*Plus probably doesn't like the fact that there is already an
      instance
      > of NoteTab that is open. Either close that instance before invoking
      NoteTab