13065RE: [NTB] Clips

    Mar 1, 2002
      Hi Brian, Harvey, Jim, and Others,

      Thanks for the mention of my ClipClass and my NoteTabbers
      Assistant pages at http://www.notetab.net (I will update the
      initial part of the class to mention some of your stuff Jim since
      you say the same thing, but in a different way ;) - TIA.)

      >This absolutely helps me out a great deal. I have read a few of
      >the web sites, but sometimes I need it broken down step by step
      >or need a specific question answered.

      The class starts off very basic with step by step help, has some
      screen shots, and builds after that in each lesson. Please do
      not do any Clip discussion or Clip posting to this list which is
      reserved for the very basic use of NoteTab. (The discussion of
      Clips in a basic and general way like has been done so far on
      this list, The NoteTab Basic List, is fine, just no Clip code
      posted please.)

      You can download my Clip Class from the following link and it
      will walk you through, Getting Started (which is a web page with
      a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab that
      deals with Clipbooks), making a Library, adding Clips, and
      editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips. Be sure to read the
      Introduction also. Open ClipClass.clb and then click on the
      ClipClass Outline Clip to open the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries folder.
      http://www.notetab.net/clipclass/clipclass.zip

      The NoteTab ClipClass List
      mailto:ntb-ClipClass-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You can also sign up for the Clips list to get answers to Clip
      questions, but please do not post questions there concerning the
      class, but rather the ClipClass list mentioned above and in the
      in the ClipClass Outline. NoteTab Clips Subscribe & Edit Options:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips