13060RE: [NTB] Reload Documant problem

    Mar 1, 2002
      Hi John,

      I do not know why the file is not updated when you reload by
      choosing Yes. Perhaps Windows has the file locked out? See what
      happens if you close the other application, wait for a bit, and
      then reload the document. See if you can do an Edit | Reload.
      You asked about a work-around. I can send you a Clip that should
      accomplish the same thing if you want. I'll write you later
      about a reinstall in private eMail.