12647Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro & Notepad - Return character

    Jan 1, 2002
      Hi Lotta and Ed,

      To add to what Lotta posted, you can place your mouse pointer
      anywhere in one of the documents when opened in NoteTAB and look
      at the Statusbar at the bottom of the screen. It will display
      the format it is in. You can also right click over the document
      tabs and change the format after checking/changing to Lotta's
      suggestion, or was that a bet Lotta? :-) Ed, when you are
      posting please ensure you type NoteTab and/or Notepad correctly.
      It is sometimes hard to follow which program you are referring
      to.