12634Latest announcement...

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Dec 28, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I've just sent out news to subscribers of the Fookes Software newsletter.
      You'll find a copy below. Please take a moment to rate our software at CNet
      while you are downloading the updates; this helps to increase the exposure
      of our software titles. All previous ratings have been erased when CNet
      updated the titles:

      http://www.fookes.com/rate.htm

      Note that Jody and I won't be around the next couple of days to answer
      customer support issues. Sorry about that. Hopefully you won't encounter
      any issues while upgrading.

      News from Fookes Software:

      We are pleased to announce new versions of all our main titles,
      including NoteTab, Album Express, and Mailbag Assistant. Links to
      upgrade instructions are listed below for each title. We recommend
      that you take the time to upgrade your software.

      * NoteTab Light v4.86c (freeware):

      NoteTab is a powerful text and HTML editor. This latest update
      fixes several glitches and adds support for Windows XP themes. You
      can download the new version from here:

      http://www.notetab.com/download.htm

      Just install it over your previous version to update the program
      and all support files.

      * NoteTab Pro and NoteTab Std v4.86c:

      If you have a registered copy of NoteTab 4.x, you can get your
      free upgrade copy from either of these pages:

      http://www.notetab.com/upgrade.htm
      or
      http://www.notetab.ch/upgrade.htm

      * Easy Thumbnails v1.6 (freeware):

      Create accurate thumbnails and scaled-down copies of your pictures
      with this handy freeware utility. It offers a rich set of command-
      line switches so you can create thumbnails seamlessly from other
      programs. This latest update fixes several glitches and adds
      support for Windows XP themes. Download the new version from the
      following Web page:

      http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/

      * Album Express v2.6c (http://www.fookes.com/album/):

      Album Express organizes your pictures into Web albums. This latest
      update fixes several glitches and adds support for Windows XP
      themes. Upgrade your registered copy for free by visiting this
      page:

      http://www.fookes.com/album/upgrade.htm

      * Mailbag Assistant v2.6c (http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/):

      Mailbag Assistant is a unique e-mail organizer for people buried
      in correspondence. Version 2.6c fixes several glitches and adds
      support for Windows XP themes. All registered users can upgrade
      for free:

      http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/upgrade.htm

      We wish you all a Happy New Year!

      Regards,