12539Re: [NTB] Re: documentation and FUNCTIONAL clarity

  • Stephen Riddle
    Dec 11, 2001
      Hi Guys,
      When you first use a Help File (any Help file, not Just NoteTab's), you
      get an option to make a detailed word list for searching.
      I always try to do that, because the Table of Contents for any Help file
      I've ever encountered just suggests where things are for me.
      If, however I've not asked for a detailed database, I have no idea how
      to make it detailed.
      Good luck,
      Stephen

      > >> But how would I have a clue that what I need is under the REPLACE
      > >> dialogue
      > >>unless I can browse or word search some kind of Help / Text file to
      > >>FIND OUT.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic