12481Re: [NTB] Re: documentation and FUNCTIONAL clarity

  • Bryan Guignard
    Dec 5, 2001
      I missed the beginning of this thread, so forgive me if I'm missing the point.
      If I'm getting this right, then it appears there is a need for organizing all
      the NoteTab knowledge being produced into something more intuitive and
      accessible.

      If someone is willing to send me all the information, preferably as plain text
      then I would be quite happy to convert it all to PDF and index it. A well
      indexed PDF library has no equals. It's easily compressed so it remains small,
      searches are lightning fast even on slow systems, it's platform independent, and
      with tools like Acrobat or Gymnast tons of text documents are converted to PDF
      with a few mouse clicks.

      If you have something to send me please contact me before doing so to make sure
      I haven't received the same thing from someone else.

      My email is bryang@...

      Bryan Guignard