12088Re: Selecting Paragraphs from keyboard
- Oct 5, 2001What you could do is:
1) write a clip to select paragraph
2) use ctrl-space shortcut to select last used clip
2) or (with clipbbook closed) hit ESC and pick your clip
from the drop-down list box
--- In notetab@y..., "Amitava" <amitav@v...> wrote:
> What is the keyboard shortcut in NTP for selecting whole
> Word, for instance, Ctrl+Shift+Down from the beginning of a
> do in but it seems to do something entirely different here.
> Shortcuts" section is strangely silent on this subject.
> Amitava Das Gupta
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>