12013Re: [NTB] Inserting Graphics

  • Jan Rosenstreich
    Sep 27, 2001
      On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:08:36 +1000, Max Schafer <max.schafer@...>
      wrote:

      >I'm using Notetab Light 4.86 and I have a question about when I use the
      >"Image" option in the HTML "Image Elements" menu. Currently when the
      >dialogue box pops up asking for the location of the graphic and the border
      >and the alignment etc, I navigate to where the graphic is and double click
      >on it. When I ok the dialogue box the information which is entered into the
      >HTML page is a fixed address in that it has the drive letter and full path.
      >
      >I have looked in the help file and can't find how to make NT only enter a
      >relative address. Is this possible or do I need to remember to modify the
      >address so that when I upload the page the links will continue to work?

      You need to save the HTML file first before you add the graphic(s). If
      you don't, it will give the path to your local image file. This is
      because it doesn't know how to give a relative address to a file that
      doesn't exist yet (unsaved).

      Jan

      --
      Jan Rosenstreich Mystic Gateway - Holistic Center
      mystic@... http://www.castle.net/~mystic/