11287RE: [NTB] NoteTab, File Associations and Win 2000

    Jul 9, 2001
      Hi Brad,

      I'm glad you found the problem! Somewhere along the way I forget to mention other software conflicting with it. Sure was a strange problem and I am happy you could not have it do NoteTab.

      >It turns out NoteTab Pro does NOT like one of my GUI enhancement apps, specifically WindowFX (part of Stardock Software's Object Desktop shell enchancement suite). Fortunately, you can set WindowFX and WindowBlinds to exclude individual applications if they seem to be adversely affected. I had it running in the background for so long that it never dawned on me that it might be the cause of the problem.
      >
      >I hope this is useful information.
      >
      >Regards,
      >
      >Brad

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic