11285RE: [NTB] NoteTab, File Associations and Win 2000

  • Brad Kinser
    Jul 9, 2001
      Jody,

      It turns out NoteTab Pro does NOT like one of my GUI enhancement apps, specifically WindowFX (part of Stardock Software's Object Desktop shell enchancement suite). Fortunately, you can set WindowFX and WindowBlinds to exclude individual applications if they seem to be adversely affected. I had it running in the background for so long that it never dawned on me that it might be the cause of the problem.

      I hope this is useful information.

      Regards,

      Brad