11267RE: [NTB] NoteTab, File Associations and Win 2000

  • Brad Kinser
    Jul 7, 2001
      Jim,

      Your wager is interesting and I'm tempted to accept, but at the moment I'm not in significant need of a better editor than Notepad. However, that will likely change in the next few weeks. I will consider your offer, but only with one change: I will not accept responsibility for even one additional registered user. Rest assured that if I can get it to work the way it's intended, I will recommend it to several people I know who would likely benefit from it. I won't act as a saleperson though. I don't mean to sound harsh, so please don't take it that way. I'm simply not interested in hounding my friends to register software. That's their responsibility. Fortunately, most of them share my ethical conviction that registering shareware is the right thing to do.

      Likewise, I wouldn't expect you to refund my registration fee yourself, but I would appreciate your help troubleshooting the problem, should I decided to register before getting it to work properly on my machine.

      I have recently purchased a new laptop which will be delivered with Win2000 installed. I will consider your wager before I attempt to install it on that machine.

      Regards,

      Brad