11261Re: [NTB] NoteTab, File Associations and Win 2000

    Jul 7, 2001
      Hi Jim and Brad,

      >If you accept my challenge then just tell Jody that you want a
      >registered copy and he will give you all of the necessary details
      >to make it happen.
      >
      >The gauntlet is thrown :-).

      I certainly won't argue that point (or the other that it does
      indeed run under Win2000). The only difference between Win2k and
      Win85/98/NT is that we do not have Replace/Restore MS Notepad on
      the Help menu, but do have a few different work arounds for that
      depending on what end results you want.

      There is only one main problem that I am aware of and that
      involves View in Browser on some WinME systems. It is an ME bug
      from what we can tell and possibly coupled with certain
      computers. OH, one more that seems to happen in Win98 only is
      when clicking on files in Windows Explorer NoteTab does not
      always focus with the file. If one switches into and back out of
      NoteTab it works fine. I have the same problem with other
      program associations and it normally works fine on a fresh reboot.
      There are some minor glitches here and there, but they are minimal
      and a lot of times are machine/OS specific.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic