11252Re: [NTB] NoteTab, File Associations and Win 2000

  • Jim Hall
    Jul 7, 2001
      Brad,

      At 02:49 PM 7/6/01 -0700, you wrote:
      >But I can't justify registering it if I can't get the same functionality
      >under Windows 2000.

      I have at times been known to make a gentleman's wager.

      I am so confident in NoteTab Pro running in Win2K Pro that I make this
      offer to you.

      If you purchase a registered version of NoteTab Pro and you can prove that
      NoteTab Pro is the reason that you are not allowed to open text files by
      association in NoteTab Pro running in Win2k Pro, I'll give you the
      registration fee back myself.

      If however, it works as advertised, you must agree to recommend it to
      others and be responsible for at least one new registered user.

      If it turns out that something in your Win2K Pro
      installation/configuration is the culprit then I will help you resolve it
      in order that you can enjoy the full power of NTP in Win2k Pro.

      If you accept my challenge then just tell Jody that you want a registered
      copy and he will give you all of the necessary details to make it happen.

      The gauntlet is thrown :-).

      Jim
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic