11247Re: NoteTab, File Associations and Win 2000

  • psteeper@ns.sympatico.ca
    Jul 7, 2001
      Hi Brad,
      I'm using Notetab Pro with Windows 2000 and I have .txt, .ini, .html
      associated with Notetab.
      You can do this by right clicking on the file you wish to associate
      with Notetab. Select Properties. Click on the Change button and
      select the program you wish to associate with the file.
      That should do it.

      Peter Steeper
      Halifax, Nova Scotia
      www.velohalifax.ca

      --- In notetab@y..., "Brad Kinser" <digital-knight@h...> wrote:
      > Hello list members,
      >
      > I'm sure this question has been asked before, so I hope you'll
      forgive me for asking again. Simply put, I cannot get NoteTab Light
      to open a document that I've associated with the program (using it's
      file association options--not those in Windows 2000 itself) by double-
      clicking the file in Explorer
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic