11214How to convert a normal document to Outline doc

  • 009@telia.com
    Jul 2, 2001
      This is a piece of text from the Help menu

      You can use the Clipbook tool to help you with this task if you have many
      headings. Create a Clip with the following text (note that it should not
      start or end with a blank line; otherwise the Clipbook tool will be confused):

      Once you've added this Clip, all you need to do now to convert a heading is
      select it and double-click on the Clip.
      I tried it, i e I copied this single line H="^&" and then used the command
      Add from clipboard (right click on mouse)
      but the result was not the expected one
      Anyone else who tried ?

      Happy Note Tab`n
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic