10933is this a BUG

  • David McIntosh
    Jun 1, 2001
      Before 4.85 when I open a html document in notetab and click on
      "view in browser"and "view other browser" , netscape is the default
      browser and internet explorer
      is the other browser both of them work the same way.

      In notetab 4.85 if I open the html document in "view in browser"
      it opens correctly.

      In notetab 4.85 if I open the html document in "view other browser"
      it opens onto the task bar only until i click on the "view other
      browser"
      again then it comes up on top.

      In the options in notetab it set up below
      c:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe
      C:\Program Files\Netscape\Communicator\Program\netscape.exe

      THANYOU DAVE
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic