10870Re: [NTB] NoteTab won't start

    May 15, 2001
      Hi Tom,

      You can try opening NoteTab's ini file in another editor and
      remove the links to the files in the [AutoLoad] section. If that
      does not fix it try a new ini file altogether. To create a new
      ini file, close NoteTab and rename NotePro.ini found in its main
      folder (NoteTab.ini for Std/Light). Start up NoteTab and it will
      use its default settings actually creating the ini file when you
      shut down NoteTab.

      Alternatively, if you have a backup ini file or do not care if you
      loose your settings, startup NoteTab while holding the Ctrl key
      down. You will be prompted asking if you want to reset NoteTab's
      settings. If you choose "Yes" it will be the same as a new install
      or creating a new ini file like above. You will loose all your
      current settings.

      >I turn on my computer today and notetab won't start. Keep getting
      >
      >Exception EWin32Error in module NOTEPRO.EXE at 0000DD57 A Win32
      >API function failed.
      >
      >When I hit ok in the box Notetab closes. Rebooted computer two
      >times, same thing happens. How can this be solved?

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic